
I chose Naomi's infographic because of how eye-catching, extremely unique, and aesthetically pleasing it is. I love her color palette and her illustrations so much. She had great design in so many areas, when it came to spacing, hierarchy, and more. The most interesting thing I learned from her infographic, and maybe it just stuck out because of how great the design was for it, but the different countries that are victims to working in sweatshops and how much their salary is. It was very eye opening and something I wasn't very aware of. One piece of information that would've been kind of interesting is increases and decreases of sweatshops throughout history, if there really is any. Naomi's infographic inspired me greatly when it came to the design aspect of it. She did an amazing job, and I can tell she took a lot of time and thought into doing it. Her infographic inspired me to try to step outside of the box a little more and stick to design that has already been done over and over.
No comments:
Post a Comment